Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Door to Door...Free Cookies!

So, I have been tempted the last couple weeks to make a big batch of cookies and sit on the front porch when Shane leaves early in the morning and see how else's husband leaves that early. Once identifying those houses, I will take cookies around and say, "Hi, I'm Marie, I noticed your husband leaves at 5 am too! He must be a farmer, want to be friends?" I think this would be the perfect solution to meeting people in Tekoa.

So, if you by chance read this, you live in Tekoa, and your spouse/boyfriend is a farmer and there is a weekend you get bored, just let me know :)

Notes on Tekoa--I should say that Tekoa is a great town and everyone I have met has been so friendly. It helps that Shane was apparently VERY nice to people while he was in high school. People seem genuinely nice, interested, and supportive of having us live in the cute town! I am going to try to make it to the pool one of these days and am very excited for sports to start up again to watch some Hawk action :)

No comments:

Post a Comment