Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

June 19, 2011


Well, we made it! It was a shaky, stormy, rough road. There were moments I was thankful that my mom is a counselor. We had great moments as well. Moments when we laughed so hard together that we had tears running down our face.
We made it through our first year of marriage. We celebrated by taking a week long anniversary/honeymoon trip to New York City. It was fantastic to get out of Idaho for a week long vacation.
We were true tourists in NY. Getting lost together, riding the Metro the wrong direction, and asking random people in suits on crorners for directions--ALOT! You would think that after four trips to NY I would be a master. We also did a lot of fun things together. We walked a lot, toured Centeral Park, went on a dinner cruise that went right by the Statue of Liberty, attended my younger brothers college graduation, ate amazing cuisine, and danced and sang our hearts out at dueling pianos...ok, maybe I was the one dancing and singing while Shane just herded me out of there!
More Details to come in the following posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment