Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Rain...Rain...Go Away...or maybe come to stay?



Tuesday was great...for me! It was cloudy, windy, and rainy! Just the kind of weather that used to make me depressed, especially in August, when it is usually sunny and warm. But rain in my life means Shane and the rest of the farmers on the Palouse were not so happy.
I came home to a empty dishwasher, a hot meal waiting, and the most amazing part--a husband--and it was MY HUSBAND! Yay! I was very excited and enjoyed my evening to the fullest. We were able to have a couple much needed discussions and watched some TV together.
I tried not to let myself get too excited about my evening, but Wednesday night I came home and he was working on the drier! Two nights in a row was almost overwhelming. Now, he is telling me that he will be able to make it to the Vandal football game this evening in Moscow...OUTRAGEOUS! I am so looking forward to the first game and never dreamed that I would be able to share in the joyous event with Shane...this for me is like Christmas! Now...we need a win!!
So, rain, rain go away so my husband can get done with harvest and be home to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment